Friday 4 April 2014

It took me a while to figure out but I discovered a time saving way of setting up my positives/screens today to enable me to print in layers :) from my original collage, I arranged the cut out shapes on photoshop then printed the image out to use as a reference. After printing the individual shapes on the positive film, I then rearranged these using collage to match the reference image but I stuck them to two sheets of acetate cut to the size of the screen. This meant I could create two layers that were lined up ready so I could pull the colour through them straigh away without having to tape up bits of the screen and place shapes individually...very long winded but it works! Here are the results from planning to finish. I'm really pleased with this print, I love how the figures look when photographed close up:


















No comments:

Post a Comment