Monday 28 April 2014

I'm now in the final stages of my project...I'm putting the type and artwork together in inDesign. It would be so easy to play around with this forever but decisions need to be made at some point! It's been so useful to print the document out a few times to see how the type sits on a physical page as it's a very different feeling to viewing it on screen. Unfortunately I saved over a lot of my edits but her are some examples of playing around with position, justification and tracking of the text. The images at the end are examples of what the final designs are looking like...

First attempts, I think there is too much text in one block. It needs to interact more with the images







Breaking up the text a bit and using justification. It looks ok on screen but printed out the text looks a bit to wide and spread out so the tracking needs adjusting...




Getting there!










No comments:

Post a Comment